EndNote document management software is a flagship document management system developed by Clarivate Analytics. It has a history of more than 20 years. The latest version is 20 (19th edition). Researchers, students, and librarians around the world are using document information management tool— EndNote to find, organize, and format their reference data. With EndNote, researchers can:
1. Easily obtain scientific and technological literature and establish personal literature database.
2. Carry out effective management and analysis of scientific and technological literature to stimulate scientific research ideas.
3. When writing papers, adopt journal submission template to improve paper writing efficiency.
4. References can be quoted while writing, and the reference format can be adjusted by one key.
5. Seamless cross-platform integration, synchronous literature, access to scientific and technological information anytime and anywhere.
6. Bidirectional connection with JCR to match the target journal for submission.
EndNote official website: https://endnote.com/?utm_source=EN-X9&utm_medium=edm&utm_campaign=sfdc-distrib-sl&utm_content=website
Licensing Information: EndNote X9,EndNote 20
Download for Windows:
download on campus, please click here
For Windows, decompress the compressed file to the same folder (not directly placed on the desktop) and double-click the file en20inst. msi to install it without entering the serial number.
MAC system Download:
only can download and install on campus, please click here
The MAC system can be used independently after it is downloaded, installed and activated within the campus IP address. Please input the following serial number and activation code:
Serial number: 3092075870
Activation code: SBB6Y TKXT7 - EPAUP YGG5A -- JNUTH
download outside school, please click here