图书馆英文网
  • VPN
  • 中文版
  •  HomePage  About the Library  News  Resources  Services  Contact Us 
    WMU Library HomePage>>Resources>>DataBases>>正文
    JoVE Experimental video journal database
      审核人:

    Database Link :http://www.jove.com/

    JoVE usage:

    Click to visit the JoVE website www.jove.com, and you can enter the corresponding album to access the corresponding video according to the catalog, or you can search the keywords you are interested in (English) in the search bar of the website, and the system will provide a series of corresponding videos, users can choose to watch, we have more than 4500 scientific experiment videos. About 10 percent of the videos are free and public, while the remaining 90 percent require a subscription.


    JoVE Journal of Visualized Experiments is the world's first Journal of video Experiments, which was officially launched in October 2006. It is the first Journal dedicated to showing the research process and results of biology, medicine, chemistry, physics and other disciplines through video. It is also the world's first 100% peer-reviewed video database indexed by PubMed/MEDLINE, Scopus, ChemAbstracts and SciFinder.


    JoVE Video Experiment Journal has published more than 3,000 experimental videos from more than 8,300 authors in the fields of biology, medicine, chemistry and physics, Experimental videos were sourced from Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Yale and the University of California, Berkeley Berkeley, Columbia university (Columbia) and other world-renowned universities and academic research institutions such as laboratories.


    The biggest feature of JoVE video experimental journal is to integrate the advantages of various media and make the transfer of knowledge more vivid and intuitive by using video technology. JoVE uses video technology to clearly and intuitively show the many facets and complex details of life science experiments, in contrast to traditional paper journals loaded with text and still images.

    JoVE publishes about 70 videos a month (each video is accompanied by an article), dating back to 2006. The videos are updated daily to ensure that users can access the latest experimental results and keep up with the latest developments in the subject.


    Copyright @2021 Wenzhou Medical University  Library.All rights reserved. 

        Address: Wenzhou Medical University, University Town, Chashan, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, P.R China