Database Link ：http://www.sciencemag.org/
The American weekly Science was founded by Thomas Edison in 1880. Since 1900, it has been the official journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) was founded in 1848 to advance science and serve society by promoting academic exchange, science education, and the development of human resources and infrastructure for science and technology. It also actively advises the U.S. government on science and technology policy. AAAS publications include Science, Science Translational Medicine, And Science Signaling.
★ Scientific literature includes:
* Science Online
* Science Now
* Science Express
* ScienceClassic retrospective
★ Scientific literature covers all disciplines
* Life Sciences -- Life Science (53%)
* Physical Science -- Physical Science (35%)
* Other Subjects -- Other Subjects (12%)
★ It has the dual characteristics of science news magazine and academic journal
* News & Editorial (49%)
* Expert-reviewed research papers (51%)
★ High quality, high influence
* The editorial team consists of 25 editors with doctoral degrees and over 120 top experts from various disciplines;
* All submissions are subject to strict peer review, and the acceptance rate is less than 8%;
* For many years, the impact factor has ranked first in botany and zoology, biology and biochemistry, molecular biology and genetics, immunology, space science, physics and other disciplines.